Get Your Foot in the Door and Land a Senior Public Sector Job
(even if you’ve never worked in the public service before!)
RESCHEDULED TO Tuesday 29 November 2022 at 8.00pm AEDT
(Sydney/Melb/Canberra/Tas 8.00pm, Perth 5.00pm, Adelaide/NT 7.30pm, Brisbane 7.00pm)
In this live training you’ll learn:
- The number 1 reason you are being overlooked for senior public sector roles (and it’s not because you don’t have government experience)
- The 3 mistakes you’re making and how to fix them right now
- How my proven 5-step process worked for my clients, the first time they applied and how it can work for you too!
So bring your tea and Tim Tams, and come along if you’re currently employed in a corporate role and:
– currently applying for senior public sector roles and getting knocked back or getting the silent treatment
– trying to apply for a senior public sector role and told that you have “just missed out” or someone with government department experience landed the role or got the interview, even though you meet all of the criteria too; or
– you’re about to apply for senior public sector roles because you want to transition from the private to public sector to a more meaningful role working in the community making a difference
Fast-Track Your Public Service Career and STOP getting knock backs or excuses as to why you didn’t land an interview or the job.
This Masterclass will help you find the missing links and position you as their next stellar hire.
WHAT OTHERS SAY ABOUT WORKING WITH ME
I got an interview for the assistant director role and had my interview last Thursday.
Thank you so much for all your work.
Having the KSC and my resume so well structured really help with my interview preparation and was commended by the hiring manager on the selection panel.
Thank you again.
Wendy Collins, promoted to Assistant Director Legal & Policy, Administrative Appeals Tribunal
Ready to Fast-Track Your Public Service Career and STOP getting knock backs and excuses as to why you didn’t land an interview or the job?
Hi, I’m Athena Ali
The Founder of The Get Noticed Coach.
I help public servants and aspiring public servants land meaningful senior public sector jobs.
If that’s you, I help you:
– find your uniqueness and market it so you can attract job opportunities as well as chase the ones that fit your career aspirations
– articulate your brilliance in resumes and CVs that get hiring managers excited to see you,
– write key selection criteria that prove you’re the right person for the job quickly,
– create a personal brand that sells for you so that you are headhunted for 6 figure roles effortlessly, and
– arm you with confidence-boosting strategies for your next interview so that you impress the recruiters and hiring managers and get hired in a 6-figure public sector job.
I’m for people who want to make a difference to the community and work with purpose in a senior public service role.
I use my unique marketing approach to help you get clear, get confident, get visible and advance your career with my unique and Award-Winning frameworks.
With over 13 years in the public service and landing every government role I applied for and wanted I am well placed to show you how I did it and how you can do it too!
I believe in you.
In this LIVE Masterclass you will learn:
1. The number 1 reason you are being overlooked for senior public sector roles (and it’s not because you don’t have government experience)
2. The 3 mistakes you’re making and how to fix them right now
3. How my proven 5-step process worked for my clients, the first time they applied and how it can work for you too!
Ready to Fast-Track Your Public Service Career and STOP getting knock backs and excuses as to why you didn’t land an interview?
My highest values are equality, justice and fairness. I do work with and market to women, however, I work with anyone who is a good person. It doesn’t matter to me how old you are, what gender you are, where you come from or how you identify, as long as you are a good person.
In the spirit of reconciliation I acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of Country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea, and community. I pay respect to their elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.